Senior Research Executive
My Client are looking for an SRE with at least 3 years experience to join the friendly and hard-working team in the London office.
They are a strategic research agency in London who are market leaders in the use of a range of innovative research solutions across
- Travel and tourism
- Government/public sector
- Financial services
The successful candidate will need a creative approach to research briefs and a natural, confident and fresh communication style. Knowledge of social media would be very useful. A good standard of written English is essential. In addition, the ability to undertake both qualitative and quantitative work would be beneficial.
My client is looking for someone who is commercially oriented and able to develop business. You should be able to build a strong relationship with your clients and deliver actionable insight to them.
The role includes:
- writing & costing proposals
- presenting at proposal pitches
- managing projects from inception to delivery of results
- designing and testing research material
- briefing interviewers
- insightful analysis of results
- keeping to timescale and to budget
- liaison with internal teams
- qualitative interviewing
- liaison with clients
- analysis of data
- report and presentation writing
- presenting findings in an engaging way