Are you a strong Sales Administrator with exceptional customer service skills and an eye for detail? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so then we absolutely want to hear from you. Our Exeter based client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy, successful team on a permanent basis. Working for a well known, prestigious brand, you will provide integral first class support to the team to ensure a seamless process is constantly maintained.
About the role
- You will be responsible for providing administrative support to a team of sales executives.
- Raising invoices and other relevant finance documentation.
- Purchasing new and used vehicles and completing online taxation where necessary.
- Complying with financial standards at all times.
- Act as first point of contact for all customers, ensuring all enquiries are dealt in a friendly and efficient manor
- Carry out general office administration
Key skills and background
- Experience within a similar role would be desirable
- Ability to identify opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- You will have to be accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and remain calm under pressure.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV or contact Elle at Huntress on .
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.