Shift Maintenance Supervisor
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are working with a North Doncaster based major manufacturing business with over 25 different sites across the world as they look to recruit a Shift Maintenance Supervisor.
Working with the Maintenance Manager, the key themes of the roles are highlighted below:
- The Shift Maintenance Supervisor will join a maintenance team charged with developing a proactive and forward thinking culture across the Production plant.
- This is an exciting opportunity to manage a multi-disciplined team in an ambitious manufacturing environment, with the goal of delivering a continuously improving maintenance service.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the responsibilities include promoting a proactive safe working environment, development of the team capability, delivery of asset care plans, resolution of breakdown issues to ensure plant availability and achievement of KPIs.
- With a proactive outlook, and target orientation, the role will deliver professional maintenance, maximise equipment availability and implementation of improvement projects.
- The Shift Maintenance Manager role is a supervisory position and the successful incumbent will be expected to provide support and guidance to their team, developing the competences and working towards a world class service in maintenance
- This role represents an excellent opportunity to enter a forward thinking and ambitious business. The successful candidate will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in helping evolve and develop this crucial position.
The company are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Supervisory experience with a successful track record of developing high performing teams.
- Possess safety qualifications, minimum IOSH
- Qualified to HND level or higher in a relevant discipline Experience in a similar, manufacturing environment
- Computer literate, preferably with CMMS experience
- Excellent communication skills, Ability to prioritise under pressure
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing / Continual Improvement environment is desirable
- Experience of Reliability Centred Maintenance is desirable
- Able and willing to work within a 24/7 continuous shift pattern (Shift pattern for this role is 12 hour shifts, 2 x days. 2 x Nights, 4 x rest days).
The role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer with some supervisor experience to step up and earn a competitive basic salary while overseeing a team.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.