Senior Finance Analyst
Investigo are currently partnering with a global media business based in central London who are looking for a recently qualified accountant to join their finance team as a Senior Finance Analyst.
As the Senior Finance Analyst, you will sit within a strong business partnering team helping to provide support to the technology operations function to drive planning and overall performance.
You key responsibilities will be:
- Support the SLT and act as a business partner and advisor to the Operations team, advising on financial matters and ensuring delivery of business and operational objectives.
- Providing insight and analysis to the business to aid forward looking decision making
- Oversight of Opex monthly results and KPIs and informed and insightful commentary thereof.
- Oversight of all Project Opex and Capex monthly actuals and analysing performance versus target.
- Highlight key risks and opportunities within the Operations function and providing insights
- Support decisions on project and portfolio investments, ensuring they are measured against financial targets
- Own the budgeting process for internal and external labour, and Project Opex and Capex.
- Identify and address operational improvement and cost opportunities.
- Develop and prepare financial business cases.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- A recently qualified accountant with demonstrable experience in management accounting role.
- Have experience working in a multi-national matrix organisation.
- Have an understanding of Capex and project accounting.
- Have the ability to effectively partner senior Operations leadership team.
- Ability to identify business risks and implementation of tactics to mitigate
- Awareness of multiple business models and experience of working with more than one.