Assistant Nursery Manager
We are looking for a CHAMPION in CHILDCARE
Post: Assistant Nursery Manager
Salary: (subject to qualifications and experience)
We need a progressive and inspirational Assistant Nursery Manager (childcare Level 3 qualifications minimum) with senior experience to join our Busy Bees nursery team based in Market Harborough. We have our own car park and are near to the train station and various bus stops for travelling to us.
We believe that in joining our nursery, you would have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills and expertise in childcare. We are looking for a very organised practitioner who is a motivator for our staff and an excellent rapport builder. Our team is resourceful and dynamic, and we need an Assistant Manager who can add innovation and creativity in the delivery of EYFS. At Busy Bees, we thrive in developing our staff, and we are proud to say that most of our Nursery Managers and Area Managers started as nursery practitioners or came in at a more senior level and advanced their career within our highly effective management programme.
We offer a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery team.