Senior MPS Service Engineer
Job Title: Senior MPS Service Engineer
Location: Leeds / Manchester
Basic Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefitsJOB DESCRIPTION
Icurrently have a vacancy for an experienced Senior MPS (Managed Print Services) Field Engineer; this is a new position due to our exciting growth plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and maintaining MFD’s (multi-functional devices) for our customers within the Northern region.
The role is a field based role covering Manchester, Leeds, and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will be located within this area.
- The ideal candidate must have an extensive and proven background within the print industry.
- The ideal candidate should ideally be PDI+ Certified
- Should have experience of working with MFD’s including fault finding, trouble shooting and maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and use your own initiative
-Competitive basic salary plus bonus scheme
-Company mobile phone
-25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
-We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business (including weekends).
Applicants must be willing to be enhanced DBS checked.
Applicants must be prepared to travel with occasional overnight stays
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please click here to apply or contact Nikki on: