The position of Regulatory accountant is a pivotal position within this rapidly evolving private banking business.
You will take the lead on all regulatory, Bank of England and risk regulations reporting, providing the business with daily updates.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- production and submission of Bank of England regulatory monthly and quarterly returns.
- Production of Daily Monitoring and Group Exposure report.
- Assist with implementation of new risk reporting software and assisting in the risk reporting monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Build relationships across the business to ensure key information is communicated effectively across the business.
- ensure you are up to date with changes in regulations and reporting requirements.
Successful candidates will hold a professional accountancy qualification or be studying towards this. You will have practical experience in a similar regulatory reporting role and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.