Commercial Broker Claims Handler - Sheffield
Commercial Broker Claims Handler Job
Attractive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
This is a fantastic, progressive Insurance Broker based in the Sheffield area who are looking for an experienced Commercial Claims Handler to join their team. The broker is well established, has a good reputation and provides long term future career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
You will join the specialist claims team within the business and report to the Claims Director. You will be part of the larger Broking team and remain an integral part of the business.
- Manage own portfolio of claims for Commercial Clients
- Handle a variety of claim disciplines including Property, Liability, Motor Fleet, Motor Trade, D&O, Professional Indemnity & Combined Policies
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with underwriters and clients to ensure the best service is provided
- Dealing with the claim from first notification until settlement negotiation stage with the insurer.
Skills and experience required
- Cross Class Commercial Claims Handling experience
- Ideally from a Broker perspective but people with an Insurer or Loss Adjuster background will be considered
- Excellent client relationship skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
In return for this Commercial Claims Handler job in Sheffield, you will receive a good salary, bonus and benefits.
If you meet the criteria for this Commercial Claims Handler job in Sheffield, please apply in confidence; or for more information please contact Stephanie Teale on Leeds 308 8051 or connect and contact on LinkedIn.
I recruit for a variety of Insurance businesses across the North and East Midlands areas and am always looking for talented Insurance Individuals with a background in Broking, Sales, Claims & Underwriting, within Personal & Commercial Lines. If you have a strong Insurance background and would like a confidential chat about opportunities in the market, get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.