Venue Sales Manager
- Market leading membership body
- Manage a team selling iconic event space
- Unique opportunity for a dynamic and forward thinking sales person
The Role: Working for this well-established membership body, the Venue Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a sales team of 3 selling iconic event space across the Weddings, Fashion, and Automobile sectors. Looking after and managing all incoming leads, the Venue Sales Manager will focus on motivating and mentoring the team to drive new business acquisition as well as manage existing client relationships. This is an exciting client facing role for any proven Event sales manager looking for a step up in their career within an opportunity rich firm.
The Company: Established in 1804, this UK leading membership body is well known for hosting exclusive events annually across the country. Looking to expand their dynamic team in their beautiful SW1 London offices, this is an exciting opportunity for any sales person with a passion for events.
As Venue Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and mentoring a sales team of 3
- Driving new business acquisition through selling iconic event space
- Targeting the Weddings, Fashion, and Automobiles sectors
- Devising sales strategy and setting targets
- Managing client relationships
For this Venue Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3 years proven B2B sales experience
- At least 1 year previous venue sales management experience
- Energetic, lively sales professional who commands gravitas
Benefits of this Venue Sales Manager role:
- £38,000 basic; £42,000+ OTE plus benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- 25 days' holiday, life assurance, pension and benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Mark Ansell-Carter on .