Clinical Governance & Quality Lead - Nurse
To act as the Clinical Governance and Quality Lead within our cosmetic surgery, providing day to day clinical compliance support and guidance to all clinic staff and head office when needed. To lead by example and foster a clinical culture of best standards and current practice and not merely national standards as detailed by The Care Quality Commission.
- To lead and support an effective, proactive and robust clinical governance and quality framework to enhance the quality of services provided through evidence-based practice and which enables MYA to measure and continuously improve the quality of the clinical services it provides.
- To ensure that all MYA services adhere to statutory regulations incorporating best practice and national service guidelines
- To produce monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports including an annual Quality Account which demonstrates service quality, clinical outcome measures and statutory compliance (PROMS/ PHIN/ BREAST REGISTRY)
- To actively lead and engage with service users to monitor outcomes and service satisfaction
- To work with all managers, clinical leads and services to embed the principles of robust clinical governance and the quality agenda throughout the organisation.
- To coordinate the compilation of the necessary evidence that demonstrates improvements in clinical care and clinical outcomes, learning from clinical risk matters and positive service changes, to ensure the organisation is compliant with clinical KPIs and the standards set by the Care Quality Commission, and other relevant regulatory bodies.
For more information please contact Jason Tales