1st Line Support / Helpdesk Agent
If you are an excellent communicator with great attention to detail and really keen to pursue a career within IT & Telecommunications, then Cute Resource Solutions may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are lucky enough to be working with a fantastic telecommunications business in Bristol who, with the expansion of their team, are looking for a 1st Line Support Desk Analyst to join their support team.
This individual will be the first point of contact for any customers experiencing issues. They will be specialising in broadband and data network products. The overall aim is to ensure that customers issues and faults are resolved as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Offer support and advice to customers, dealing with broadband and network products
- Providing an excellent customer service
- Undertake fault diagnosis
- Liaising with third party communication partners
- Updating the house CRM system
- Place orders for new equipment and liaise with suppliers
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a front-line support role in an IT / Telecoms environment (preferable, not crucial)
- Excellent communication skills over the phone
- Previous customer service experience
- The Cisco CCNA qualification, or be actively studying for it (preferable, not crucial)
- Strong attention to detail and a problem-solving approach
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity either for someone with previous experience in a 1st line support role, or for someone who has studied Cisco CCNA and is looking to kick-start their career.
If you believe that you have good transferable experience and the enthusiasm to be a great fit for this position, then please get in touch with Siana at the Cute office.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.