Infrastructure Projects Manager - Global Law Firm
Job Role - To educate, develop, lead and motivate the IT Infrastructure Projects team to deliver projects to agreed time, cost and quality and to deliver appropriate support in an efficient, effective and timely fashion.
- To coach the IT Infrastructure Projects team on key principles such as 'on time, right first time' and 'the whole job'.
- To manage and deliver Infrastructure projects successfully.
- To organise resources, internally and externally, to enable focus on projects whilst satisfying a reasonable amount of operational demand and sustaining a sensible level of utilisation.
- To identify training and skills needs and propose solutions to address the needs.
- To work with the IT team and the firm as a whole to understand the current and future needs of the business.
- To be a member of the firm's IT Change Advisory Board.
- To deliver innovative solutions to help deal with the management, maintenance and administration of the firms' systems.
The ideal candidate will have strong Infrastructure Projects experience, ideally with some management exposure and from a legal environment background. You will ideally be; PRINCE2 & ITIL certified and knowledge of Lean/Kaizen or PDCA. Experience with Infrastructure technologies, such as; VMWare vSphere, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Citrix XenApp, Worksite/Filesite & Backups.