Senior Marketing Officer - Adobe InDesign
Skills: Marketing. Senior. Digital. Online. Offline. Content. Website. Management. Administration. Adobe Creative Suite. Adobe Creative Cloud. InDesign. Marketing Materials. CMS. Digital Channels. Events. Marketing Degree. Business Degree. Adobe Certified. CIM. Photoshop.
Hours/Benefits: 08:45 to 17:00, free parking, generous annual leave, gym membership, pension, excellent training and much more
About the Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for this College in their new world class building. The College’s reputation as the leading vocational College in East Surrey has been confirmed by Ofsted in the 2015 report.
The post holder will be responsible for designing, art-working, maintaining and developing internal and external communications. Working with marketing team members, using collateral and online mechanisms to ensure clear and consistent messages are delivered in line with the College’s strategic plan.
What will your working week be like?
- Design and artwork (using Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign and Photoshop) College collateral and online visuals including course guides, adverts, banners, newsletters, leaflets, brochures, posters, billboards and online activity; in line within brand guidelines
- Produce finished artwork and content for digital marketing and print
- Support all relevant College departments producing customer-facing communication to ensure a continuous and consistent message is presented across all touch-points to include design, production and implementation across the cycle
- Support the Head of Marketing on development projects, including managing internal departments to deliver requirements to deadlines, developing creative to ensure all elements are in line with the brand direction
- Quality control marketing support materials and ensure all items obtain sign off to the required levels as appropriate, including copywriting and proof reading for all collateral, website and social media sites
- Developmental work and content management of the College website using the College CMS; and in addition liaising with external web developers on key projects
- Day-to-day co-ordination and reconciliation of departmental budget
- Daily management, creation and reporting of social media communication
- Responsibility for ensuring accuracy of marketing materials; through accurate sourcing of data and proofing processes
- Generate press releases and coordinate press release distribution to create additional brand awareness within local communities and businesses
Who will suit this role?
This post will suit an enthusiastic, confident and motivated individual, who is willing to challenge existing ideas and maximise opportunities across various communication channels.
You will need excellent organisational skills, a great eye for detail and have the ability to manage your own workload to meet tight deadlines.
In return, our client can offer an outstanding opportunity as a Senior Marketing Consultant, a proven career path with fantastic benefits and an excellent environment! Sound good? Apply today!
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. Adobe certified Training, CIM
- Maths & English GCSE / Level 2 equivalent (achieved or willing to obtain)
- Proven advanced design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud in particular Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Microsoft Office suite (Advanced level)
- Web coding and html skills
- Website CMS - Develop and Maintain
- Exemplary copywriting and proof reading skills with attention to detail
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; education sector, marketing, digital, creative suite, events, InDesign, CIM, graduate level
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.