Counter Manager for Skincare Brand
Leading the the first retail counter in the UK for an international skincare brand. It doesn’t get more exciting or challenging. As this brand continues its growth, as the first Counter Manager in the UK you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career at the same pace as their expansion is planned in the UK.
With natural ingredients at its roots, this brand is a leader in Asia and Australasia. They have the infrastructure and resources of a multinational company to support your growth on this flagship counter.
Managing the launch of the counter in a central London high profile retail store, you will work with the management team to drive sales and raise the profile of the brand. An inspirational leader you will lead from the front and train, monitor and motivate your team to deliver outstanding results. You will educate and speak about the brand with knowledge and passion, ensuring that marketing, engagement and follow up is done in the most innovative and customer focussed manner.
• Manage the counter budgets, reporting and stock control
• Ensure that all figures are submitted to HQ and Store management within deadlines
• Set and communicate personal and team sales targets
• Implement marketing campaigns
• Create a client database to ensure that new products and follow ups are documented and monitored
• Implement protocols for footfall engagement, brand promotion and sales process
• Keep up to date with all product knowledge and brand information
• Set protocols for counter presentation and merchandising, ensuring that store and brand guidelines are adhered to all times
• Train and develop your team with structured reviews and appraisals to ensure that targets and expectations are clearly defined at all times
• Execute individual customer sales and follow up to demonstrate best practice to staff and lead in a hands on and passionate manner
• Attend management meetings as and when required
• Managing staff rota’s and holiday cover
• Become the brand ambassador with the store management team, ensuring that the brand reputation is exemplary
You will be an experienced Beauty Counter Manager with a passion for holistic skincare. Your passion will be infectious and your sales ability, natural and proven. You will have experience in demonstrating skincare products to customers and be comfortable in training your team in application and demonstration. You will be able to demonstrate previous success in a luxury brand within a high profile department store. You will be creative, brave and driven to succeed.
You will be given a competitive basic salary with a commission structure that rewards you well for your success. You will be given the tools required to ensure that you can produce the results expected You will have a brand that is renowned for the highest quality in holistic skincare with an inspirational message You will report into a leader who is renowned for being an inspirational leader in beauty