Our client, located in Bath, is all about making supply chain sustainable. They are on the lookout for a new Developer to join their fast expanding team. As a Junior Developer working in a small team you will be required to write good quality code in response to internal and external business demands. You should be familiar with agile processes and possess the correct attributes that will allow you to support your colleagues across all business departments, apply creativity to the role and use your initiative to demonstrate innovation.
You will be:
- Providing code that is well formed and well commented
- Taking personal responsibility for the quality of the development
- Providing an up-to-date status of all tasks using JIRA
- Maintaining a current knowledge of technology that may be relevant in delivering the product(s)
- To identify, report and fix system bugs
- To work independently under minimal supervision
- To consistently produce robust code
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of HTML and JS
- Experience of programming with AngularJS
- Competent with CSS
- Exposure to prototyping and web designing
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing business
- Knowledge of responsive web design (RWD) including material design
- UI design
- Exposure to REST web services
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Angular material, Less
- Ability to write unit tests
- Some knowledge of website and network architecture/structure
- Desire to learn and expand programming skillsets
- Determination to deliver beyond expectations
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Lots of room for progression.
- Work for a company that are doing their best to change the world!
- A start-up mentality.