Management Accountant - Media
One of the world's most famous advertising agencies is actively seeking a Senior Management Account to shake things up at its global headquarters. Working with some of the world's most loved brands to produce unforgettable advertising content this is a business that has sought to continuously innovate at every level.
As part of a highly creative and commercial finance team, your role will be a broad one. With a tight month end, you'll spend most of your time out in the business having an impact. From producing budgets and forecast to client profitability reporting you'll have the opportunity to experience it all. You'll be an outgoing finance professional that loves problem-solving, meeting non-finance professionals and adding value at every step of the way.
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Extensive liaison with budget holders ensuring they're on the right track
- Extensive analysis and reporting for client profitability and future business pitches
- Monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting experience is a must
- Industry experience would be great but isn't essential
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to business partner at all levels of seniority
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious management accountant to make their first move into a business partnering position. Paying a salary up to £45k, candidates who feel they match the above criteria are strongly encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.