KITCHEN MANAGER / HEAD CHEF - PUB AND RESTAURANT
Kitchen Manager / Head Chef - Pub and Restaurant - Job Summary
Exciting Kitchen Management / Head Chef opportunity with this branded operation based in Central London This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work for a company that really does value their employees and is committed to career development. This is all about delivering quality and volume, making this an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Our client is one of the UK's leading operators restaurants. This brand offers contemporary surroundings and prides itself on offering their guests great quality food at an accessible price point. It is a highly regarded brand throughout the sector and is synonymous with quality and service.
Kitchen Manager / Head Chef - Pub and Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As a result of brand expansion our client has a vacancy for a Kitchen Manager / Head Chef. Their role would be to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly, to manage the profitability by providing consistently excellent food and exceeding guest's service expectations. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. The successful client will drive this through:
- Having bags of enthusiasm and drive along with new ideas for ways to increase sales and promote your business.
- Living the values.
- Leading by example.
In return you will be working for a company that really values their employees and is committed to career development. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Kitchen Manager.
Kitchen Manager / Head Chef - Pub and Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
As Kitchen Manager / Head Chef you must have:
- Hands on experience of preparing food within a restaurant background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Absolute eye for detail and passionate about food quality.
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with Hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Excellent stock and profit control
- Driving Licence
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.