My client a Chartered Accountants, are seeking an Accounts Senior for their office in Ashby de la Zouch. They are an established firm of accountants who are committed to providing an excellent level of service to their clients.
They are looking to expand their team by recruiting an Accounts Senior to help manage their increasing client base. The successful candidate will take an active role in accounts and tax assignments, working on corporate, sole trader and partnership clients.
The role will involve
- Preparation of mainly limited company statutory accounts from client accounting records
- Preparation of corporate tax and personal tax returns and computations
- Assisting with bookkeeping, payroll and VAT returns when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Currently be working in the accountancy profession with appropriate experience or qualifications. Ideally you will be qualified to ACCA/ACA standard or have a minimum of 2 year's strong practice experience.
- A good knowledge of UK accounting standards is essential.
- You will be a strong team player with experience of working to a budget and tight deadlines. You will take pride in working for a company where client service levels are held in the highest regard.
- You will be flexible and adaptable to changing workloads with a can-do attitude and a willingness to help the company and your colleagues succeed. Problem solving and attention to detail will be your strengths.
- You must be a confident and well organised person and happy to communicate directly with clients, both written and verbally, from a range of different backgrounds. You must also be comfortable to work generally unsupervised as the work will include direct client contact and working at client's premises, mainly in the local area.
A competitive salary is available for the right applicant.