Bid and Pursuits Manager
Our growing legal client is looking for an experienced Bid and Pursuits Manager to join their team based in Bristol.
You will be responsible for managing bid and associated business development activity in a nominated sector by managing the bid pipeline, providing guidance on win strategy, coaching presentation teams and assisting business development planning for existing and target clients.
Responsibilities will include;
- Developing an in-depth understanding of your market in order to identify and target growth markets - working with the wider Clients & Markets team to develop initiatives
- Generating client and sector content to inform internal and external communications
- Challenging the bid invitation, working with Sector Teams to assess and anticipate client needs including what further information is needed
- Successfully project manage each bid ensuring the process is well-planned and organised
- Leading bid strategy meetings and forming a solid commercial view as to the win strategy for each bid
- Creating a comprehensive first draft document
- Coaching and guiding lawyers on effective presentation techniques and deliver feedback
- Ensuring that client targeting and client growth is being executed and driven through the sector
- Ensuring client debriefs are undertaken on all bids
The successful candidate will need to have demonstrable experience of managing bids, have experience of developing client growth plans, show strong commercial awareness, have excellent project management techniques, exceptional written skills and knowledge of best practice pitch presentation skills. You will ideally be degree educated or equivalent have high numerical skills and the ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
This is a full time permanent position based in central Bristol with a negotiable salary depending on experience.
Please apply today if this could be of interest to you.