My client an internationally successful organisation in their industry sector who are part of a large FTSE 100 organisation require an experienced Finance Manager to join their established Finance Team based in Swindon. Within this fast paced environment you will be responsible for managing a small team working closely with non-finance in this operationally focused environment.
Within the role of Finance Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Commercial analysis
- Month end
- Project work
Skills Required for the role of Finance Manager:
- You will have gained previous experience working in a similar role ideally managing a small team
- You will be a Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience
- Have excellent Finance Planning & Analysis Exposure
- You will have gained previous experience of working closely with sales
- Possess high numeric and analytical skills
- Have the ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
In this challenging yet rewarding role you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as the ability to push back with some senior stakeholders. You will also be expected to develop and mentor your team and be able to step up in time to a more senior role to allow the team to progress. Excellent career opportunities are available for the right candidate as well as a competitive package.
For more information on the role of Finance Manager please contact me directly.