Product Manager Travel
Job Title: Product Manager (Travel)
Are you a professional Product Manager with extensive travel experience? You must have experience within a product environment & knowledge of the adventure travel market.
The Product Manager has responsibility for all Walking & Trekking tours within a specific geographical area, managing a team to ensure that we plan, contract and operate industry leading itineraries.
- To be responsible for all product development primarily within defined geographical regions, to include the Americas, Africa and parts of Europe for ensuring it is based on the strategic aims of the business, and in line with the market-led product strategy briefs provided by the Business Intelligence (BI).
- To produce accurate and inspiring brochure / web text for all tours.
- Working alongside BI to ensure that the most appropriate product is on sale at the optimum price at all times.
- Having a close understanding of the competitive environment.
- To ensure that we have the very best ground costs.
- To work closely with the Air Contracts Manager to ensure that we have the best and most appropriate air costs and routings.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive travel experience, including demonstrable walking and trekking experience
- Demonstrable results inside a product environment
- Knowledge of the adventure travel market
- Proven people management skills
- Commercially aware
- Excellent negotiation skills
ACS are recruiting for a Product Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Manager role you desire.