Sales Administrator - Maternity Cover
Our client, a global professional services business based in Central London are looking for an experienced admin professional to join their sales operations team. The position is initially a mat-cover for circa 9-12 months.
The role will involve dealing with transactional finance, and post sales admin for a large sales team. This will require someone to have strong communication skills and the ability to work at a fast pace.
Below is a breakdown of the roles main duties;
- Order processing according to company policies and procedures.
- Liaising with Sales Managers to organise contracts and set timescales
- Handling queries from sales team and external parties
- Managing the cancellation and refund process for products and services
- Log, escalate and follow up on issues with customer service
- Investigation, allocation and reconciliation of customer payment receipts against invoices
- Data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and presentation
- Database Administration
Skills, knowledge and Experience
- Professional background in Administration, Customer Service, Finance and from B2B industry.
- High level of competency in MS applications, Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience of using SAP and or other advanced finance systems.