Sales and Account Management Support
Job Title: Account Management Support
Department: Sales & Accounts
Reports to: Head of Sales & Accounts
Salary: £10,500 11,500/ annum
Responsible for Support Account Management Team
Location: St. Johns Wood, London
Purpose and scope of the role
Dictate IT provides innovative, cost effective and clinically safe solutions to various NHS organisations. Dictate IT is an exciting new solution designed to help NHS hospitals produce high quality clinical correspondence and deliver them to patients, GPs and other healthcare professionals in a timely and cost effective manner.
To Sales and Accounts Administrator will be pivotal in guaranteeing the smooth running of the sales and accounts team by:
- Ensuring meeting notes, forecasting, and team whereabouts are updated by the team and escalate any delays to the head of department.
- Be the first line support for handling client issues and enquires and arranging meetings with customers for the sales and account management team.
- Running SLA reports until a reporting suite is in place; weekly and monthly. Highlight any issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentation and demonstration materials.
- Preparing and supporting tradeshows or events.
- Standardising cover pages, templates, font and text for all organisational documents sent out to clients.
- Coordinate with other departments, so information flows smoothly through the sales and accounts team, and the organisation as a whole.
- Updating the company website with news stories and overseeing case studies to promote the company’s products and services.
To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned or as dictated by unexpected Business levels.
Excellent communication skills
Excellent administration skills
Be enthusiastic and dependable
Be focused and goal oriented
Be able to achieve high customer satisfaction
Have good organisational skills
Be able to multitask
Have good knowledge about sales procedures and service management
Be able to work with teams or groups and independently
Be inventive and resilient