Back Office Assistant (Settlements)
We are a rapidly growing Foreign Exchange Brokerage.
We are a debt free and entrepreneurial company which has continued to grow even during these troubled times and we have the business model in place to ensure continued growth.
We are seeking an experienced Back Office Assistant/Executive to join our Entrepreneurial business and join our customer-focused payments team.
The role will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- All funds in - Manual exercise to download statements and feed them into the CRM
- Cleaning the bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Handling the unallocated funds - Liaising externally with the banks to get information of transfers coming in without any references. Allocating the funds to the relevant client and then subsequently allocating the funds to a contract. Running a daily report for both our Corporate and Private Client Businesses showing all unallocated funds.
- Liaising internally with our Corporate and Private Client Businesses- answering queries / advising of funds received
- Filing the daily bank statements in an orderly manner. Labelling the files and keeping them ready for the next external audit.
- May be required to first approve transfers
- Any other ad-hoc application as and when necessary
- Supporting the finance function with capturing invoices and other data capture requirements
In order to be considered you must have at least 2 years’ experience of any of the following will be advantageous: inputting/processing/authorizing payments, inward cheque clearing, standing orders and reconciliations.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent SWIFT, Chaps and BACS payments processing experience as well a keen eye for detail with the ability to work to deadlines.
Experience in accounting/bookkeeping would be advantageous.
We are looking for someone with a strong eye for detail, as well as accuracy, flexibility and strong team working abilities are essential.
On successful completion of probation, you may be entitled to join our Pension Scheme, Private Medical Cash Plan and have access to our Company's IFA.
The role is based in Hammersmith, West London.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.