Midweight Digital Designer
My client is a brilliant and luxurious skin care brand renowned for their amazing products, spa offerings and professional approach to putting people at the heart of what they do. As they are going through a great period of growth within their team, they are currently on the lookout for a Midweight Digital Designer.
As the Midweight Digital Designer, you will be responsible for designing and developing concepts for online and offline graphics across their UK omni-channels and working on seasonal campaigns across their different areas across the business.
Reporting into the UK Brand Manager as well, you'll have the scope to work alongside them and really unearth the beauty of the brand and find ways to make it stronger whether that's through brainstorming sessions, team collaborative meetings or with internal stakeholders. As this is a collaborative role, you will be creating online assets, responsive email campaigns, working on creating a more user friendly and user journey focused online presence and reshaping the landing page on a seasonal basis to ensure the outlook of the brand is upheld.
As this is a role where you'll be getting involved in exciting digital projects, you should have an open and receptive attitude to taking on different projects, bringing them to life and leaving your mark on them consistently.
- A good understanding of delivering projects across different platforms
- Excellent Adobe Software knowledge - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently to deadlines
- Understanding of responsive web and how to improve user journey outlook
- The ability to harness and build strong interpersonal relationships
- A keen, intuitive attitude to learn and grow in a role
My client is an excellent luxury skincare brand renowned for it's brilliant products and spa treatments.