The Business Analyst will work from the London Head Office and be responsible for leading work to gather, define, challenge and interpret requirements for multiple projects, working in a complex stakeholder environment to define all relevant current processes and develop solutions for future business processes to enable successful delivery of projects and programmes.
My client is a leading charity that has become a household name over time and is headquartered in London.
A programme of strategic change was established by this charity in 2015 focused on transforming the way they work to release over £10m of savings and improve services for the benefit of people in crisis. Already significant savings have been delivered and a degree of transformational change achieved. It has been recognised that senior programme managers who can design and deliver large, transformational change programmes, including those with a technology dimension, are needed for the success of future change.
The post holder will be responsible for leading work to gather, define, challenge and interpret requirements for multiple projects, working in a complex stakeholder environment to define all relevant current processes and develop solutions for future business processes to enable successful delivery of projects and programmes.
The Business Analyst will operate at all levels of the organisation to ensure requirements are clearly gathered and articulated, and will be seen as highly credible and essential resource to enable successful project design, development and execution.
The Business Analyst will be expected to transfer knowledge and skills across the organisation to enable improvements and will be deployed into projects at the discretion of a Senior Programme Manager.
To be successful in applying for this role, it is important that candidates are able to effectively describe their abilities in the following areas:
- High level requirements for projects will be gathered, interpreted, and articulated clearly, with detailed options and solutions provided.
- Detailed requirements gathering, testing and analysis will result in optimal solutions.
- Requirements are presented in sophisticated but understandable ways in a variety of ways (verbally, written and visually).
- Risks are identified and mitigated against possible identified solutions.
- Documentation will be of the highest standard, error-free and clear and concise.
- Stakeholders (including at the most senior level) consulted, coached and challenged to elicit requirements capturing business need.
- Client satisfaction is driven through excellent, proactive communication and stakeholder management.
Business process mapping and analysis:
- Process gaps and identified and resolved.
- Processes improvements are made and sustained though effective "as is" and "to be" mapping.
- Instances of multiple processes are identified and variation and inconsistencies reduced.
- Stakeholders will agree to documented sets of optimal processes that are signed off as best practice.
- Process review workshops will drive value and result in efficiencies being gained.
- Processes will be enforced, improved and amended on the basis of excellent partner engagement across the organisation.
- Process flows will be clearly understood, concise, unambiguous and followed.
Enabling project delivery
- Design reviews and walk-throughs of solutions/ processes are undertaken to test options leading to successful project delivery.
- Process change/ improvement is timely, well managed, and coordinated with people and technology change.
- Process change/ improvement enables the successful adoption of project deliverables.
- Projects and programmes are delivered effectively.
- Strategic Change projects are supported and delivered with appropriate standards set to define and test processes.
The successful candidate will be offered the role with a benefits package and salary that reflects well across the sector.