Job Title: Support Engineer - Must be fluent in English (spoken & written)
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £18k to £20k
We have an exciting opportunity for an English Speaking Support Engineer to join our client's IT Help Desk team.
To provide 1st and 2nd line support to enquiries received from customers. Support through to resolution and escalation of the queries.
Duties will include:
* Answering telephone and email queries and logging faults in connection with In-house Call logging Software
* Providing 1st line support once trained on the software
* Taking ownership of issues and following through to resolution
* Effectively managing own jobs list as well as following up customers when issues are fixed.
* Dealing with staff from other departments as needed
Skills & Experience required:
* Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Additional languages would be of benefit.
* Experience in Call Logging, Telecommunications, IT Helpdesk or Software Support required - full training will be given on the in house software.
* You must have excellent communication skills ideally gained within a 1st or 2nd line support or software helpdesk environment.
* Customer service experience is essential.
* You will need to be an excellent team player with the ability to pick things up quickly, be able to prioritise your workload and work without constant supervision.
The team consists of 4 support engineers, 4 managed service engineers and 6 on-the road engineers so, a small hands on team. Our client requires someone who's going to fit in and be a team player.
* Working Hours: Mon - Fri 9am to 5.30pm (excluding bank holidays) with an hour for lunch.
* Parking available on site
* 23 days Holiday per annum
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/