Store Manager - High Wycombe
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bureau Supervisor to manage our bureau de change store in High Wycombe.
You'll be working 40 hours per week, including weekends and will need a flexible approach to your working hours.
Rate of pay: £17,500 rising to £18,900 after 6 months + generous quarterly bonus plan: 28 days holiday pro rata including Bank Holidays, increasing to 30 with service, contributory pension, childcare vouchers and free uniform. We also offer ongoing training and career progression opportunities.
You will be working in a fast paced environment buying and selling foreign currency. You will be managing a small team of Sales Advisors, leading by example to ensure the team delivers first class customer service and achieves sales targets.
The successful applicant:
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service experience ideally obtained in a cash handling environment as well as a proven track record managing and leading a team. A passion for travel and/or experience with foreign currencies is advantageous. You will also need:
- An infectious desire to deliver first class customer service coupled with ability to coach and support others to achieve this
- Excellent communication skills and be confident interacting with all internal and external customers
- A proven track record as a good leader with the ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- To be a flexible team player with a can do attitude
- Numerate with good business acumen and an eye for detail
- Flexibility to work extra days/hours to cover holiday absence is advantageous as is a second language
About No1 Currency:
No.1 Currency, part of the FEXCO Group, is a leading provider of foreign exchange services in the UK and Ireland. We are growing our national network of stores, we operate in over 80 own stores; over 450 agent stores; and employ over 250 people. We are travel money specialists established in 1996 and provide a complete foreign exchange currency service.