Following a period of continual growth, this innovative and market leading organisation is looking for a talented Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team based in Central Reading.
This is a fantastic opening for a highly motivated part-qualified accountant to join a rapidly expanding organisation with a global reach, who have experienced 50% growth in the last year alone.
Study Support, contributory pension of 5%, 25 days holiday and other comprehensive benefits are on offer.
Key role functions:
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts including maintenance of the monthly schedule of accruals, prepayments for all profit and loss accounts.
- Maintain, update and reconcile fixed asset register.
- Various ad-hoc balance sheet reconciliations including the posting of journals.
- Raise and submit monthly sales invoices covering both software licenses and consulting revenues.
- Contribute to other areas of activity as required, such as; expense report analysis, purchase ledger input and bank reconciliations
- Production of billing reports.
- Production of quarterly VAT return.
- Analysis of billing reports and liaison with clients and colleagues to deal with any queries.
- Production of aged debtors reports and communication to external clients and internal personnel to ensure all debt is chased and settled in a timely manner.
- Assisting and overseeing Accounts Assistant staff to ensure accuracy of entries and compliance with accounting standards.
- P11D and PSA analysis and production.