Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
£20,000 - £22,000 basic + sales commission (OTE £10-15k commission which is uncapped)
New Era Education are part of the global New Era Education group who have offices in Australia, New Zealand and the USA. We combine technology, educational know-how and a bit of magic to create incredible cloud learning solutions. For over 15 years our experienced team have been working on pioneering projects across the globe for educational and government clients. Experts in EdTech, we strive to deliver outstanding customer service whilst building long-term relationships.
In the UK we are market leaders in the design, supply and support of educational software solutions to schools. The group has ambitious growth plans and has recently added a second office in Reading, alongside their Brighton HQ.
Pro-actively generate new business and deliver the agreed target for the designated areas. You will be responsible for:
- Field sales demonstrations
- Representing the company at exhibitions
- Negotiating contracts and closing sales
- Developing and maintaining your own pipeline of activity
- Increasing the customer base within your territory
- Building relationships with customers
- Achieve an agreed minimum of face to face visits/appointments per week
- Ensuring you keep up to date with industry standards
- Working together with the UK Sales Manager to plan and agree sales strategies and execute accordingly
- Generating leads when not attending on site visits
- Planning and organising lead generation activities
- Providing market insight and reporting back to the UK Sales Manager and other members of the sales team.
- Be responsible for and deliver agreed sales targets
- Produce sales strategy and forecast each term
In addition to the above, your duties may from time to time be reasonably modified as necessary to meet the needs of the employer’s business.
- Minimum three years field sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Hold a full driving license
- Knowledge of the UK education market
- Knowledge of online technologies and/or software used in education sector
- Experience of selling to organisations that have many decisions makers
- Experience of selling into the public sector
- £20,000 - £22,000 basic + sales commission (OTE £10-15k commission which is uncapped)
- Company lap top
- Authorised expenses
- Company benefits include contributory pension scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers and Cycle To Work scheme.
If this opportunity sounds perfect for you then please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for this role.