Head of Data Science
Head of Data Science - £100,000 plus bonus & benefits - London
A leading social gaming company are looking at expanding their data science team, due to growing demand in data science services and are seeking a head of data science.
- Salary up to £100,000 plus benefits & bonus
- A leading social gaming company
- A wide range of data science engagements - machine learning, artificial intelligence and natural language processing etc
- Leading a team of 9 data scientists
- Working closely with the CTO on the data strategy
- Provide data insights for product management and marketing decision making
- Build new data products
- Participate in "deep-dive" research projects, such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation, lifetime value analysis, etc.
- Partner with internal teams to define analytics requirements
- Improve platform performance and link between practical product outcomes and customer strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required (Math, CS, Engineering, Physics, etc.)
- Strong SQL
- Experience coding in Python (PyData stack) or other programming language
- Experience with any BI tool is a plus
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
- PhD is a plus
- A leader in Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Analytics: Python (pandas, scikit-learn, pymc3, statsmodels, bokeh, mpl), SQL, Jupyter notebooks
- Big Data: AWS Redshift, Apache Spark, S3
- ETL: python, SQL, Spark, Scala, MongoDB
- Data viz: D3.js, re:dash, Tableau, bokeh