Senior Finance Assistant
WOW FACTOR: Our client, a successful, high profile finance company located right in the heart of the City. They are looking for a Senior Finance Assistant who has an excellent eye for detail and looking for the next step in their career.
JOB ROLE: Senior Finance Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8:30am - 17:30pm
SALARY: £30,000 - £38,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: A very passionate company with enthusiastic people, work hard play hard type attitude
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Preparation of information for all company accounts
- Manage all overheads
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Over see month and year end reconciliation reports
- Keep an accurate account of company accounting records and financial systems.
- Support and develop existing procedures and processes.
- Auditor Liaison
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Ideally graduated to degree level or *equivalent
- Must be ACCA Qualified or Part qualified.
- Experience within a similar role is necessary.
- Highly organised and self motivated.
- Articulate and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Professional, trustworthy, personable and pro active.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
*Degree level or equivalent
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.