Reference: - RH/NWODFSC/1004
Salary - £70,000
Job Title - Operations Director
Area: - Nationwide
Skyex Resourcing are currently working on behalf of an exceptional national care provider that provide person-centred specialist Residential and Supported Living accommodation for adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Illness and associated challenging behaviours. As a values-based organisation our client focus on enabling and maximising independence so that the individuals they support are co-producers of their own goals and objectives. This focus on person led services has given our client an outstanding reputation Nationwide and it's an exciting time to join such an ambitious, visionary, and caring organisation who are currently undergoing a very positive period of growth.
Our Client are seeking an Operations Director to oversee their services Nationwide. These services comprise of Residential Homes and Supported Living services that provide care and support to individuals with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Needs, Dual Diagnosis, and associated complex needs. This role will be based from Home with travel to the North East, Midlands, Scotland, East Anglia, and Wales.
- Ensure the highest standards of care and support are delivered in Our client's services at all times (to service users, relatives, and visitors) and Regulatory requirements are exceeded.
- Agree budgets, objectives and targets for each service and overall business with the Regional Directors.
- Put in place the required level of monitoring (Measurements) and reporting of performance against set criteria and targets with an emphasis on achieving outcomes for all those supported.
- Manage, support, guide and motivate Regional Directors and Service Managers and direct reports to deliver maximum performance against the goals set.
- Represent the business and its interests within a wide range of external contacts.
- Mentor and coach Regional Directors to support their professional and personal development.
- Show a commitment to staff development at all levels.
- Demonstrate our clients culture and values in all endeavours and actively promote the involvement of our Experts by Experience in all aspects of the business
- Deliver the smooth and efficient opening of all new business ventures.
- Lead and develop an Operations Team with a "Can do, will do" attitude and a team that will set new standards in the delivering of care, support, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop added value products and services to enhance earnings/EBITDA.
- Ensure the highest standards of care, and support are delivered in our client's services at all times.
- An understanding of the LD/MH and social care environment with a focus on Young People and Adults
- Experience of setting up and working with partnerships and Experience of supported living development
- At least 5 years Executive Management experience as MD/CEO or Operations Director
- At least 5 years in a multi-site environment
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment in leading, developing and motivating employees
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering results in a multi-site environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Sharp customer empathy
- Focus on profit
- Exceptional people skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
For more information please contact Ryan on or send an up to date CV
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.