Project Manager - Rail
Please Note that applicants must have prior experience working with Civil Engineering Contractors.
Please Note you must have previous experience of taking a job from conception to completion as the number one on site.
Blayze Group is working on behalf of leading civil engineering contractor in the South-East London area. They are multi-disciplinary civil engineering and construction company delivering works in the UK's most demanding environments, carrying out projects with quality, safety, speed and responsiveness - getting it right first time, on time, every time.
- The Project Manager must be able to function autonomously and jointly with the Contracts Manager, Commercial Manager and Director.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- A Relevant Construction related Degree
- Minimum 7 years Civil Engineering experience
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Power project etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements in the United Kingdom.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £70,000
- 26 days' holiday
- A chance to be part of some very exciting opportunities in London