Project Manager - New Build Social Housing
Due to a number of large new build affordable housing and extra care contracts commencing shortly, my client, a top 10 contractor is very specific with regards to their requirements. You must have experience of managing multiple new build affordable/residential projects, including flats and houses for a housing/construction contractor. Unfortunately if you do not meet these criteria you will not be considered on this occasion. You must also have experience within the finishing of the plots and the sale but not come from a Developer background.
- Controlling the overall direction and whilst maintaining financial control of the contracts
- Work in partnership with the client and client representatives, to ensure that a high quality service delivery is actually provided
- Cost control, procurement and management of subcontractors: window companies, kitchen fitters, roofers, electrical and heating sub contractors etc.
- Implementing the short, mid and long term programmes for the various work streams
- Carry out on-site inspections, undertake investigations, enquiries, prepare reports and offer solutions maintaining continuous improvement
- Hand over properties on time, working to strict Key Performance Indicators You must have experience of working with concrete frames and concrete structure, managing staff and working within the affordable/residential sector.
Salary / Benefits:
On offer for the successful Project Manager is a highly competitive salary (dependant on experience) as well as the option of a car or car allowance, benefits and a generous individual bonus scheme. The company also offers all Project Managers route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.