Site Engineer (Construction)
Location: West Midlands / Birmingham
Salary: Up to £55,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Established National Contractor
One of the UK's most reputable contractors are looking for several Site Engineers to work on a major project in Birmingham City Centre
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for working on some of the UK's most prestigious projects.
Reporting into the Chief Engineer, the successful Site Engineer will initially be involved in assisting the pre-construction team with a view to moving out on site for the duration of the project. The project in question is a multimillion pound high rise, mixed-use residential scheme. This company has a varied portfolio of projects in the Midlands including commercial, student accommodation and leisure projects
The Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience as a site engineer
- Main Contractor Background
- Experience working with Ground engineering - (piling and sub structures), R.C Frames and High Rise Construction
- Proficient in use of Total Station software and Navis work (essential)
- Stable track record of employment
- UK Driving Licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- Associate or graduate member of Institution of Civil Engineers (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Access to some of the most prestigious projects
- A highly regarded contractor in the building sector
- Supports on-going professional development through its structured Professional Development Programme
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to in the first instance quoting Vacancy #1104. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency