SENIOR QA ENGINEER - Accuity (FTSE100 RELX Group)
RBI Accuity are seeking a QA Engineer to join one of our highly successful flagship brands in the financial services market, working in an Agile and rapidly expanding global environment. You will be part of a team that is driving fast-paced growth, innovation and a startup mindset in a global corporate enterprise. The role will focus on adding business value by delivering new modules and features as well as supporting last year’s successful release. You will be working in a new team of specialist engineers, working with new platforms, with a commitment to continuous improvement and the adoption of development and delivery best practices.ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Work with Senior team members to develop and execute automated and performance testing for assigned projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time, and to specification.
• Collaborate with Product Management, Project Management, Engineering, and Operations teams to plan testing for delivery of products and enhancements and to assure products meet product requirements and quality standards.
• Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
• Report issues and results, researching and identifying root causes as appropriate, documenting accordingly.
• Identify opportunities to apply existing automation or other tools to meet testing needs.
• Research and identify root causes of performance issues in partnership with architects, developers, and network and system engineers.
• Conduct project reviews, ensuring review criteria are defined, and implement procedures for ensuring quality control of project deliverables.
• Identify areas for improvement and, with leadership, peers, or others, implement initiatives improving overall capability and efficiency.
• Ensure results of root cause analyses are addressed.
• All other job duties as assigned.
×Strong understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC
×Proficiency with Selenium or similar
×Proficiency working with Jira or similar system
×Experience with running automated functional, non-functional and performance testing.
×Strong research skills (tools/root cause analysis)
×Experience with Behaviour Driven Development
×Experience with JBehave
×Experience with Cross browser testing
×Worked in an Agile development teamWhat’s it like to work at RBI?Outstanding - you’ve probably already got a feel for what we do and the technology we’re involved with but what’s really stands us out from the crowd is our culture. We’re an agile, dynamic and forward thinking organisation who understands the importance of looking after our staff. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products, providing our employees with interesting challenges for their personal and career development whilst also striking the right balance between work and family life. Core benefits include 29 days paid holiday and 2 paid charity days.RBI General Benefits Package:29 Days HolidayPaid Charity Days – 2 days per yearSave As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)PensionLife Insurance (4x salary)RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.