Stock condition / DEA surveyor
Stock Condition/EPC Surveyor with responsibility for overseeing stock condition surveys for a housing portfolio across the North East. Your new role as Stock Condition Surveyor will require you to collect internal and external information on flats, houses and bungalows as well as collecting RdSAP data for EPCs.
Looking for an experienced EPC Assessor, initially on a 2-month basis to carry out Stock Condition Surveys and Energy Performance Certificates across a portfolio of properties.
You will be producing domestic EPCs, so experience working on both Residential projects is essential
* Undertake energy assessments to verify legal compliance
* Support the wider sustainability team including assisting with assessments such as BREEAM projects
* Undertake property inspections and input relevant data
* Accredited assessor for the production of Display Energy Certificates
* Assessor for the production of domestic EPCs
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.