Senior Estimator - Main Contractor
Senior Estimator: Main Contractor - Role
My client is a highly reputable Main Contractor with over 25 years industry experience, delivering small works refurbishment contracts to major design and build developments. Due to increased expansion they are looking to permanently appoint a Senior Estimator, with proven experience held in various Refurbishment and Build schemes to join the team in Eastbourne.
Offering between £50,000 - £55,000 with company car and benefits package, not forgetting to mention the outstanding insight of career progression within an up-and-coming organisation, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
You will ideally possess RICS membership or MCIOB accreditation, with a background across sectors including residential, commercial, education & heritage. Experience working as Estimator on forms of JCT Contracts will be required, and an additional knowledge in Design & Build schemes will be advantageous.
Senior Estimator: Main Contractor - Responsibilities
You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Analysing drawings and specifications.
- Understanding contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble accurate and well organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for
- Stipulated Price, Design-Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
- Organize sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
This is an outstanding opportunity to attach yourself to a fast-growing market specialist, offering reward and progression in the highest abundance. This could be the position you've been waiting for, forward your CV today!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy