Ecommerce Data Analyst
Cineworld Group was founded in 1995 and is one of the leading cinema groups in the UK & Ireland. In 2014, Cineworld Group combined with Global City Holdings. We now operate 95 cinemas in the UK and Ireland of which 90 are multiplex sites with five screens or more. Last year Cineworld launched its first VIP experience at Cineworld Sheffield, the brand is constantly evolving with the aim of being a truly service led marketing leading brand.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Data Analyst to join our Ecommerce team based out of our fantastic Head Office in Brentford. Reporting into the Group VP of Commercial & Ecommerce our Ecommerce Data Analyst will analyse ecommerce data and ensure that mechanisms are in place to facilitate ecommerce data analysis. Also to analyse customer data captured via existing IT products, reporting on trends and opportunities.
Ecommerce Data Analyst – Key Responsibilities
- Support the VP of Commercial and Ecommerce by using data analysis to increase revenue and improve the usability of online channels.
- Work with the IT development team and in-territory teams to align the ecommerce channels in Cineworld Group’s ROW territories with the UK with regard to monitoring, reporting, alerting and analysis.
- Undertake data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collect and analyse customer data across Cineworld Group’s propositions.
- Produce and present quarterly KPI reports for ecommerce, identifying issues, trends and opportunities.
- Monitor the performance responsiveness and availability of the ecommerce channels and escalate issues where necessary.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and document ecommerce requirements, ensuring that analytics and reporting requirements are included.
- Work with other departments/stakeholders to undertake analysis of payments, financial reconciliations and chargebacks to reduce costs, maximise revenue and ensure that customers are being charged correctly.
- Support the IT team in ongoing website infrastructure improvements to ensure a highly stable, reliable environment by providing non-functional requirements such as performance responsiveness expectations and load forecasts.
- Work with suppliers and product owners to ensure that the ecommerce channels are tagged to support effective monitoring, reporting, alerting and analysis
- Help implement the ongoing roadmap of improvements and projects arising from the Company Strategy.
- Ensure integrity of client & customer data is withheld and adheres to privacy laws & codes of conduct.
- Help to deliver SEO technical requirements
Ecommerce Data Analyst – Key Skills/Experience
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience undertaking path, sales funnel, trend analysis, undertaking split, A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience formulating and managing both quantitative and qualitative research including online surveys
- Extensive experience measuring conversion rates and using analytical techniques to improve them
- Understanding of customer segmentation, including the use of recency and frequency segmentation models
- Experience managing tags for analytics, advertising and other purposes
- Experience of Excel, to include pivot tables, SQL queries and web analytics ideally Google Analytics and Webtrends
- Robust understanding of SEO and its measurement
- Experience working in a multi-channel environment, including but not limited to web, mobile, email, SMS, social and push notifications
- Good knowledge of ecommerce channels including website, mobile, social media and telephone booking
- Results-driven and commercially aware, to ensure excellent conversion online
As our Ecommerce Data Analyst you will be a natural communicator, possessing strong relationship building skills and an ability to work collaboratively in a results driven business. With a strong work ethic, expertise and passion our Ecommerce Data Analyst will help facilitate positive change and will be a key player in all data led decisions for the business. The Ecommerce Data Analyst role offers a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits including discretionary Bonus scheme, Cinepass, Life Assurance and 40% discount on retail products.
Apply now to be considered for our Ecommerce Data Analyst role.