Partnership Development Manager
This organisation is looking for a Partnership Development Manager to join their team in London.
This organisation is a leading disability charity based in London. They are looking for either a seasoned charity new business professional looking for more autonomy and creativity, or an up-and-coming charity new business manager who has demonstrated success at a junior level and wants to step-up.
- Line manage 1 fundraiser and ensure that a collaborative working culture is encouraged and targets are met through regular one-to-one's
- Identify and develop new corporate prospects for the charity to ensure a sturdy pipeline is in place
- Progress new corporate partners through the supporter journey cycle to engage them with the work of the charity
- Work to draw up compelling cases for support with the help of the wider fundraising team
- Network with a variety of stakeholders
- Represent the charity at various external events to ensure that opportunities are maximised
- Make sector-leading asks through persuasive applications, captivating presentations and well prepared, goal-orientated meetings
- Adhere to ambitious fundraising targets
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent leadership skills to ensure you are getting the best out of the Executive that you are line managing
- Significant experience of securing six-figure sum partnerships in a corporate fundraising team
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to network with a variety of senior stakeholders
- Target-orientated individual and a drive to surpass targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deliver persuasive cases for support
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £40,000 and £42,0000.