Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are currently working with a well established, growing retail company in Milton Park to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant with a salary between £25,000 - £30,000 plus study support on offer.
The main responsibilities will consist of:
- Assist with the preparation of management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L analysis
- Prepayments and journals
- Assist with year-end statutory accounts
- Fixed assets
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly reporting
- Processing expenses and doing the payment runs
The key requirements for this role are:
- Ideally an ACCA/CIMA studier
- Prior experience within a similar is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Competent of using Microsoft Excel; Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong team player
Our client is a reputable, growing retail business on Milton Park.
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £25,000 - £30,000 plus study support and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.