HR Regulatory Compensation Associate
Sitting within the HR data team within a global financial services firm, this role will be responsible for regulatory compensation reporting across the EMEA region.
- The collation and fulfilment of regulatory reporting
- Creation of additional regulatory metrics and analytics
- Ensuring that the organisation is compliant with regulatory reporting requirements
- Improve existing reporting capabilities and processes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a compensation or analytical role (ideally within HR)
- A background in or familiarity with the financial services sector
- The ability to accurately produce analytics and manage projects
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.