- Minimum of 1 year’s youth work experience.
- Driving/motorbike licence as you’ll need to be mobile.
- A calm and patient nature as you’ll be working with young people with mild to moderate learning disabilities.
- Able to work full time at 37.5 hours per week including some evenings and weekend.
- NVQ in health and social care (or equivalent)
Youth project work is a huge gateway to our services and is often treated as the entry point for many of our young people so we are looking for a strong candidate with good organisational, activity and event planning experience. Do you think you have what it takes to excel in the challenging yet rewarding role? If so, we’d love to hear from you.