Mental Health Nurse
Are you a Mental Health Nurse committed to providing the best possible care to patients in the community? Read on..
A busy and welcoming community mental health team in Newcastle city centre are seeking a Nurse to work with them 4 days per week (30hrs) between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. This post has become available to backfill an individual who has been seconded to a more senior position
This post offers competitive pay rates and flexible working hours.
Daily duties for this role are to:
- work at the front end of the service and tackle referrals that are coming into the service
- assist with the duty role, and conduct telephone triage on a rota basis
- working as a Duty member of staff conducting telephone triage on a rota
- liaise with other services including Crisis, Primary Care, Inpatient services and police
- place clients on the Mental Health Clustering Tool (MHCT) scale, to manage risk based on the severity of their issues
Interested candidates should:
- have a valid NMC registration (Mental Health)
- experience in community mental health is beneficial but not essential
At Randstad, our Nurses can enjoy benefits including:
- A great rewards scheme!! £200 voucher for every candidate referred to us
- free, accredited training on topics such as safeguarding, infection control, information governance etc.
- professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- one point of contact and a dedicated consultant
To enquire, please call Ashleigh on 0191 233 1381 or email an up to date CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.