Commercial Pricing Executive
Are you looking to work with an award winning managed services provider?
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Commercial Pricing Executive to join an already thriving team and expanding company. Our client has been labelled as a dynamic and innovative company, “the key to driving forward”.
- Working within a ticketing system to challenging SLAs
- Able to balance the need to get the right price vs preserving company margins, and able to escalate internally when needed
- Using data to support creation of new prices for customers
- Reviewing and interrogating commercial data to ensure its accuracy and integrity
- Performing reporting activities for management
- Reporting, analysis, and insight to support key commercial projects
- Analysis and insight to support the decision making process
- Working closely with the commercial team, and supporting the Sales and Account Management teams
- Seeing pricing requests through to resolution
- Engaging with external customers to negotiate and craft flexible commercial options
Qualifications and Education requirements
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Minimum or 1 years’ experience in a Commercial or Pricing role
- People focussed, able to speak and interact with a variety of people
- High level of IT literacy, including excellent Excel skills
- Ability to analyse data and the ability to present findings clearly to all internal stakeholders, including senior management
- Telecoms experience desirable but not essential
Working hours are Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break.