Leading international retail group currently looking to appoint a financial controller.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
* Lead and develop a small finance team
* Production of timely, accurate and meaningful financial and management reports
* Manage the overall budget for the client
* Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
* Provide expert advice on all financial matters to the Board
* Actively participate and contribute to strategic planning, budgets and goal setting
* Oversee the production of Statutory Accounts
* Take ownership of the financial reporting system
* Recommend control and process improvements
The ideal candidate will be coming from a retailing background with excellent analytical and reporting skills. A strong communicator would be a highly desirable attribute.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.