Design Sales Consultant
Title: Design Sales Consultant
Earnings: £30k - £100k OTE in year one
Our client create stunning bespoke window designs combined with optimum technology to deliver the very best product on the market today AND they manufacture in the UK. They have over 400 partners who all exclusively recommend their products to their customers. These include Everest, Anglian Home Improvements and Laura Ashley to name a few.
Training and role:
Following a comprehensive week of sales and product training you will be accompanied in the field as you go into client`s homes, on pre-confirmed appointments, selling a range of beautiful products. You will be part of a small field based sales team working together under the leadership of an Area Sales Manager. Your Manager will be your main point of contact and will support your training and coaching when you are in the field. You will also have full support from an in house customer service team.
Earnings and Incentives:
You will be supplied with over £4000 of demo kit, free of charge and first class, qualified leads to get you earning straight away as a Design Sales Consultant.
There is a Training Academy "top up" payment of £250 per week for 7 weeks (subject to conditions) to support you in the first few weeks of your role and you will be paid by BACS every week so that you are not waiting for your money. On top of the very best earning potential there are also regular incentives for teams and individuals.
Successful Design Sales Consultants will:
- Have a full UK driving licence and a vehicle, mobile and laptop
- Be available to attend appointments across daytime, evenings and weekends
- Be self-motivated with a genuine love of meeting new people
- Have either previous experience in sales, interior design or a customer facing role
- Be ethical, professional with a high standard of personal presentation
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills
- Thrive on closing new business
- Have good IT literacy skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK