Temporary Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Robert Half have been appointed to work with a prestigious business in Worcestershire, to appoint a Temporary Purchase Ledger Supervisor.
Our client is currently recruiting for a self-motivated Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their Finance Department on a temporary basis. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work both independently and as part of a small team. The role of Purchase Ledger Supervisor will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- Managing purchase ledger end-to-end
- Match, batch, coding & processing invoices
- Control and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Running payment runs
- Entering and coding non stock invoices
- Supervising up to a team of 4 with daily duties
- Liaising with suppliers
- Daily reconciliations (bank, cashbook, supplier statement)
- Assisting with month end
- Liaising with external and internal clients
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Candidate will:
- Already have a great track record in the control and maintenance of a Purchase Ledger system as well as good in depth knowledge of the supervisory element.
- Have experience of AX Dynamics desirable and good Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) is essential
- Have a previous track-record in a similar supervisory role is a necessity
- Be confident in manipulating large volumes of data
- Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
- Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
This role will last for 2 months on a temporary basis with the possibility of extension. It will start ASAP and be based in Worcestershire. The role will pay circa £11 per hour dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.