Motion Graphics Designer
- Full Time
Motion Graphics Designer
A Motion Graphics Designer, with superb skills in After Effects & Cinema 4D, is needed to join a fast growing live events agency based in the heart of London's West End. Expect an exciting role where you will get the opportunity to have a real creative input across a variety of projects covering both video and live events.
Since 1995 this award-winning agency has utilised their knowledge, insight, and creative use of technology to deliver engaging, immersive live events for the likes of Microsoft, AOL, Vodafone and Wrigley (to name a few). Due to an exciting period of expansion they are now seeking Motion Graphic Designer to get their teeth into projects and really add value.
Working closely with the Head of Design the Graphic Motion Designer will have a free reign to push the boundaries and provide the input that shapes complex briefs into original and exciting work. Understanding all aspects of motion design and video production, you will contribute across all stages of the creative process ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards possible.
To qualify... You should be a Motion Graphics Designer / Motion Designer / 2D Motion Designer / 3D Motion Graphics Artist / Video Designer / Animator or similar with a CV and showreel that demonstrates:
- Relevant industry experience in 2D & 3D animation;
- A thorough knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D and associated industry standard plug-ins;
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe CC, including Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Excellent layout, colour, typography, illustration, storyboard and animation skills;
- You have a flair for smart design / current trends and typography;
- You are ambitious, willing to learn and drive the business forward;
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail;
- Superb communications skills (verbal / written);
- You are adaptable, dynamic and quick thinking with a flexible approach;
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output.
Any additional skills such as 3D visualisation and print design would be a bonus.
In return the Motion Graphics Designer can expect a social working environment, the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects where you can input your own creative ideas and solutions, international travel, ongoing training and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Quality Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Quality Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Quality Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Quality Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)